At YOUR Convenience!
Wycombe Toilet Hire is YOUR local toilet cubicle hire company and because we operate locally we offer a service the national companies cannot match.
- Our pricing is low… really low!
- Our delivery and collection is super fast!
- Our clients matter MORE because we need to keep our LOCAL clients happy
- We need you to recommend us to others
How Many Units Do You Require?
As a rule of thumb you need at least one unit for every seven people in a working environment such as a building site. If you are ordering for a wedding party or similar outside function, you should have at least one for every six people, especially where alcohol is to be consumed.
Under-providing toilet facilities may breach health and safety regulations and cause people to find other solutions, neither of which is advisable and can pose a health risk.
Our Areas of Coverage
Wycombe Toilet Hire provides coverage throughout most of Buckinghamshire & extends into neighbouring counties including many parts of North and West London.
We also provide an unbeatable “low priced local service” within a 10 mile radius of our High Wycombe hub. Check your postcode appears within this area of coverage below:
- Area A – Postcodes: HP10, HP11, HP12, HP13, HP15
- Area B – Postcodes: HP7, HP14, HP16, HP27, SL7, SL8
- Area C – Postcodes: HP5, HP6, HP8, HP9
- Area D – Postcodes: HP3, HP4, HP17, HP21, HP22, HP23, SL1, SL2, SL6, SL9
- Area E – Postcodes: HP18, HP19, HP20, WD3, WD4, WD 17, WD18, WD19, SL0, SL3, SL6, OX9, OX39, OX49
As an employer it is essential you provide site personnel with adequate sanitation and washing facilities.
Construction site toilets should meet certain criteria:
- They should provide a clean and safe environment
- Be regularly cleaned and inspected
- Provide adequate hand washing facilities
- Provide an acceptable level of privacy
- They should be of sufficient quantity on site to meet the needs of site personnel
- They should be well ventilated and in some circumstances may require lighting
- Should be positioned in a safe and accessible place
If you would like more information about our toilet hire services, or any of the other services provided by our parent company, you can either drop us a line using the enquiries form on our contact page, or call us on either our landline Telephone: 01494 717471 or the Hotline above.